San Marcos Arts Master Plan 2021
The City of San Marcos has engaged Keen Independent to update the 2021 Arts Master Plan, define the role of the City in supporting arts and culture to improve quality of life and economic development in San Marcos and to guide the City’s strategic plans for the next five years.
To complete the study, Keen Independent will perform the following tasks:
- Work plan;
- Public involvement process;
- Schematic layout;
- Cost estimates;
- Meetings and presentations;
- Needs assessment on arts and cultural facilities and programming;
- Revised inventory of existing arts and cultural resources;
- Incorporation of specific items into the Master Plan;
- Recommendations for revising the current Art in Public Places Policy; and
- Goals and objectives.
The San Marcos Study Team
Keen Independent is a 23-person national research firm with expertise in arts and culture. Alex Keen, Keen Independent COO and Senior Consultant is leading the study.
The study launched in January 2021 and will be completed in September 2021.
How to Get Involved
- Call the study hotline: 512-593-1305
- Email the study team: email@example.com
- Take part in the City of San Marcos Arts Master Plan Virtual Workshop
- Mail information to:
Alex Keen, COO and Senior Consultant
Keen Independent Research LLC
701 N 1st Street Phoenix, Arizona 85004